Aerospheres UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
The values Aerospheres represents are at the heart of our recruitment policy and our people strategy. Our employees are our most important and greatest assets and we provide a vibrant, respectful and rewarding working environment.
We are passionate about our employees’ development and growth and we support ongoing training and learning opportunities to enable you to be the best you can be.
Our recruitment procedures are fair, legal and ethical with specific regard to actively promoting diversity and inclusion within the workplace. We aim to ensure that no job applicant or employee is discriminated against on the grounds of a protected characteristic. We exercise good recruitment practice no matter what role.
Current Open Position – June 2021
Sales Admin (Back Office)
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible to support the sales function.
Nature and Scope
- Processing and acknowledgment of orders
- Supporting administration of various contracts
- Working on pricing projects
- Managing open orders
- Working closely with sales/logistics administrators
- Providing admin support to a team of 7 sales personnel
- Managing order acknowledgements
- Assisting in the processing of usage reports
- Assisting in the management of pricing projects
- Liaising with other departments
- Assist the head of sales on various issues when required
Competencies and key skills
- Intermediate Excel and IT skills
- Highly dynamic and energetic
- Open to working in a highly dynamic and changing work environment
- Proven track record of working in a similar environment
- Bachelor’s degree in aerospace industry or a related discipline, will accept applicants who do not have degrees but have a few years of experience with sales.
- Looking for a long-term role
- Highly focused and maintaining accuracy in extreme pressure situations
- Strong mathematical, analytical and problem-solving skills and offering out of the box solutions
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced planning and project management skills required
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Sales Administrator job, please email your CV to email@example.com latest by Friday the 25th June 2021.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We regret that work experience placements are currently not available.