Aerospheres UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
The values Aerospheres represents are at the heart of our recruitment policy and our people strategy. Our employees are our most important and greatest assets and we provide a vibrant, respectful and rewarding working environment.
We are passionate about our employees’ development and growth and we support ongoing training and learning opportunities to enable you to be the best you can be.
Our recruitment procedures are fair, legal and ethical with specific regard to actively promoting diversity and inclusion within the workplace. We aim to ensure that no job applicant or employee is discriminated against on the grounds of a protected characteristic. We exercise recruitment good practice no matter what role.
Current Job Vacancies
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Job type: Full time (9:30am to 6:00pm – additional hours may also be required on both weekday and weekends)
Nature & Scope:
Under the direction of the Operations Manager , major elements of the job are:
- To assist Warehouse Team on full time basis.
- To be involved in all aspects of warehouse activity, including receiving, picking, packing and shipping goods.
- Able to pick inventory to high level of accuracy.
- Follow standard work instructions and maintain company procedures.
- Follow all HS&E regulations.
- Achieve company objectives and highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Any other activities that may be considered a function of the warehouse.
Salary: Negotiable according to the skills/experience
Holidays: 22 working days plus 8 bank holidays
- Locate and pick inventory from warehouse.
- Inspect and verify product prior to despatch.
- Liaise with the Sales and Logistics Teams to resolve any issues.
- Pack goods to a high standard.
- Ensure product is picked and shipped to tight deadlines.
- Ensure warehouse is kept is kept clean, organized and safe.
Competencies and key skills:
- Previous warehouse experience – ideally in an industrial environment.
- Understanding of batch numbers, expiry dates and lot traceability.
- Reliable, with mature attitude.
- Good general education and numeracy skills.
- Computer literate – competent with Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and team skills, with excellent time management and attendance record.
- Flexible approach and available for both evening and weekend working when required.
- Physically fit and capable of manual handling on regular basis.
- Fork Lift experience an advantage.
Please feel free to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that work experience placements are currently not available.