/ Critical Role in the Supply Chain
As an authorised distributor for many leading brands, we play an important role with holding stock from the OEM and the customer to ensure there is a continues supply for customers. In these challenging times we have seen lead-time increase from 4 weeks to 12 weeks, major shortages within raw materials impacting the manufacturing plants and significant delays in transporting adding further disruption.
/ Established Partnerships with Distributors
- Working closely with our partners and OEM’s, we provide a minimum of 12 month scheduled forecast that is continually revised to meet demand.
- Hold significant buffer stock to meet demand and mitigate supply chain disruption and reduce OEM standard lead-times to customers.
- A dedicated analytics team that is reviewing data, trends, market conditions to ensure correct stock levels are in place.
- Working with our customers to meet their maintenance requirement.
- Strategic souring to consolidate purchasing power and maintain fixed cost for at least 12 months.
- Global procurement spend of $200m (FDH Aero) we have Procurement teams in the UK, USA, Europe and China.
- Dual sourcing, we have established relationships with OEM’s so we are not limited to specific regions and can source products globally.
- 80% of customer requirements are available ex-stock.