Warehouse Manager / Operations Director
Hours of Work
10:00am to 6:30pm - Monday to Friday (you may be required to do some additional hours and weekends)
- To assist Warehouse Team on full time basis.
- To be involved in all aspects of warehouse activity, including receiving, picking, packing and shipping goods.
- Able to pick inventory to high level of accuracy.
- Follow standard work instructions and maintain company procedures.
- Follow all HS&E regulations.
- Achieve company objectives and highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Any other activities that may be considered a function of the warehouse.
- Locate and pick inventory from warehouse.
- Inspect and verify product prior to despatch.
- Liaise with the Sales and Logistics Teams to resolve any issues.
- Pack goods to a high standard.
- Ensure product is picked and shipped to tight deadlines.
- Ensure warehouse is kept clean, organized and safe.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Understanding of batch numbers, expiry dates and lot traceability.
- Reliable, with mature attitude.
- Good general education and numeracy skills.
- Computer literate – competent with Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and team skills, with excellent time management and attendance record.
- Flexible approach and available for both evening and weekend working when required.
- Physically fit and capable of manual handling on regular basis.
- Forklift experience an advantage.
How To Apply
If you wish to be considered for this Warehouse Assistant role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.