3M™ Circuit Plating Tape 851 is a green polyester film tape designed specifically for printed circuit board masking during electroplating processes.
- Polyester backing that reduces stretch and recovery, ensuring a precise application.
- Thick adhesive coating that minimizes undercutting by blocking out solutions between fingers.
- Specially designed adhesive for optimal performance without the need for ovens to heat tape and boards.
- Ideal for masking printed circuit boards during solder stripping and precious metal plating of fingers.
- Suitable for splicing silicone-coated papers.
Store under normal conditions of 60°F to 80°F (16°C to 27°C) and 50% relative humidity in the original carton to ensure the product's longevity.
To ensure the best performance, use this product within 18 months from the date of manufacture.
There are no download types with downloads for this product.
No restrictions set.