- Our customers and our employees are of utmost importance to us and safety for all is our first concern.
- We are regularly reviewing and adhering to Government and NHS advice on how the virus can be managed and contained, and we have robust plans in place which we adapt to the latest Government advice as it changes and the situation continues to evolve.
- Our Coronavirus Planning Group is constantly examining how we can limit the impact of the virus and the service we are offering to our customers. We have put in place a series of steps and measures to keep our colleagues safe, and allowing us to continue to serve our customers.
- We are keeping our employees fully informed about steps to take for containment and management on our premises as well as during any customer or supplier site visits.
- We have rolled out homeworking across the Group for all roles where this is possible.
- We have implemented social distancing measures at all of our locations in line with Government guidelines.
- We have implemented increased hygiene measures at all of our locations and sourced relevant hygiene equipment and materials as recommended by Government guidelines.
- Any employee who is experiencing coronavirus symptoms, or is required to isolate under Government guidelines for any other reason, has been instructed not to attend work and to follow the latest Government advice on next steps.
- Any employee absent because of a confirmed case of COVID-19 will remain off site for the full course of the illness, as recommended by Government guidelines.
- We appreciate that you may require additional or altered services during this period for your own Business Continuity. We are focused on working with our customers to establish these requirements. Please keep us updated on your requirements.
- As we all seek to mitigate the spread of the virus we would appreciate it if you could make us aware of any confirmed or potential cases of the virus at your sites where an employee may have recently visited and will be due to visit so we can take the appropriate actions to keep our employee safe.
Customer / Visitor Notice
|While we aim to minimise visitors, our Covid secure processes ensure any essential visits will be conducted in a welcome and safe environment. However, as we have limits on the number attending and also require prior checks on health condition, these should always be pre-booked and agreed in advance.|